New Here!

ToadStar

Boom!
Oct 15, 2010
Toad's Factory
Wii Online Code
2830-1264-3466-7518
Hi ya all!

I'm new here, i hope peoples here are friendly. I love my Wii, and i'm currently playing Monster Hunter Tri......:lovewii:
Sorry if my english are bad, cuz i am Indonesian.

Best Regards, ToadStar..

Last edited:
Hi there ToadStar, welcome to WiiChat. I haven't played Monster Hunter yet, but from what I have seen on the Nintendo Channel it looks like a very cool game. I hope to try it out some time. Enjoy your time on the forums.

Yeah thanks. Sorry my internet is down for a long time, now I'll participate again in the forum :)

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!! Hope u like it here I'm Rp_BoNeZ and hope to see u around bro also hope u make lots of friends cya ;)

Fck I was looking at the dates and I'm alittle late but still hope u like it here lates ;) (h)

Hi

Hi guys I'm new here. Im Jose D. I joined this site so someone could tell me about a Wii Clan that plays all around games meaning they play most of the Wii Games. I have a website called www.connecting2games.webs.com so if you want to join click the link and join :wiiconsole::lovewii:

Here are the games that I have in case somebody wants to connect with me
Animal Crossing City Folk
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Call of Duty Reflex
Mario Kart Wii
etc
etc

Hi too, i have Animal Crossing City Folk, Mario Kart Wii, and Super Smash Bros Brawl. i'll post my Friend Code soon..:yesnod:

Last edited:
Back