New here!

Elias123

WiiChat Member
Oct 10, 2012
Mod edit: No advertising.

Most of you may have played me online in Goldeneye. I come from GameFaqs which is really dumb and boring now.
Anyways Elias[LC] here.
GGs to anyone i have played!

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries amigo, all members start off with a broken rule or two. I sure as **** wasn't an exception. :lol: Just make sure ya read the rules and ya won't hear much from us.

And with that outta the way, welcome t' Wiichat bro. Hope ya enjoy the forums. :thumbsup:

No worries amigo, all members start off with a broken rule or two. I sure as **** wasn't an exception. :lol: Just make sure ya read the rules and ya won't hear much from us.And with that outta the way, welcome t' Wiichat bro. Hope ya enjoy the forums. :thumbsup:
Yeah I'll read the rules now :p Mods on gamefaqs are annoying now a daysThey won't even post I threads :/

Not t' preach of my unparalleled wisdom on bein' a moderator (... for I have none, I've barely been a mod for a year lol), but it's of my opinion that a mod ain't gonna do his job right; or at least not to the best of their potential; if they're outta touch with the community. Case in point, moderatin' more than he/she posts.

It's like takin' a cop from a quiet town 'n throwin' 'em into a metropolis city like Vegas. They'd have trouble reacting to situations they wouldn't get back in their sleepy hometown. Not knowin' enough about the community you serve can lead to poor judgement and such, I'd say.

Not t' preach of my unparalleled wisdom on bein' a moderator (... for I have none, I've barely been a mod for a year lol), but it's of my opinion that a mod ain't gonna do his job right; or at least not to the best of their potential; if they're outta touch with the community. Case in point, moderatin' more than he/she posts.It's like takin' a cop from a quiet town 'n throwin' 'em into a metropolis city like Vegas. They'd have trouble reacting to situations they wouldn't get back in their sleepy hometown. Not knowin' enough about the community you serve can lead to poor judgement and such, I'd say.
Yeah true, well thanks for the warm welcome! Cool to meet a good friendly mod.

Ahh, don't mind him... He's just angry the Brawl Guru himself is so much better than 'em at Brawl. I wouldn't harm a fly. Stay awhile, friend... Stay forever. =)

Now if you'd excuse MR's account 'n I, we have somethin' hammer-related to discuss.

Lies! All lies! Run while you can! Escape!! Run away now! LOL

...or you will start to have so much fun you won't ever want to leave!

Now if you'd excuse MR's account 'n I, we have somethin' hammer-related to discuss.

That alone just earned you the 2012 ban hammer award of the year lol

@Elias123 Welcome to WiiChat bro. Not to bash you or anything but GameFaqs for the most part has always been iffy.

Back