New hiding spot in The Station

Playin u now coffee. Looks like we got off on the wrong foot..... FC's in the sig
you can also climb the rocks on jungle, crawl unit red boat on docks, hide back under tower by fence on outpost, and......walk into the wrecked car on memorial. Some take practice to do so good luck :)

What up my boy [RS]coffee, didn't realize you got on here? for those who don't know I'm [RS]YELAWOLF.....used to be [RS]TKING11 level 48. In my opinion glitches don't help out much. I'd rather be out run and gunning than hiding to get a few cheap kills. You will prolly never win if you don't come out and play. You might get a good kill streak going but prolly ain't gonna win. Besides everyone already knows these glitches and I actually hunt these spots down as I pass by them. Also you can jump the stairs to the ledge in facility and hide back under stairs. Good luck shooting all :)

well coffee i hope i at least gave you a challenge even though we got our butts whooped when we played. hopefully i at least was somewhat of a challenge then and hopefully a better challege next time!

fyi noobs its only natural to want and sit back and try to get a few kills and not be killed but ultimately coffee is right you wont get many points or get better just sitting and hiding all day. get out in the action and little by little you will learn the maps and get better and next thing you know you will be high level. once you learn to run and gun and also throw in some good sniping you will become a deadly weapon. just remember to mix it up and keep people off balance.

What up my boy [RS]coffee, didn't realize you got on here? for those who don't know I'm [RS]YELAWOLF.....used to be [RS]TKING11 level 48. In my opinion glitches don't help out much. I'd rather be out run and gunning than hiding to get a few cheap kills. You will prolly never win if you don't come out and play. You might get a good kill streak going but prolly ain't gonna win. Besides everyone already knows these glitches and I actually hunt these spots down as I pass by them. Also you can jump the stairs to the ledge in facility and hide back under stairs. Good luck shooting all :)

played you today too Yela. Efficient killing machine, you. i never had much of a chance!

Yeah, I'm not too happy about it.
Just last night I was playing Black Box online, and someone on Janus that was aware of this glitch hid there the whole match with the Block Box.

AppleJack ... love your pic of the new My Little Pony ... lol A guy made it in there with the blackbox, crappy. If you know how to get in the box, gernades or any mine will take care of them
@ a newfie, glad you said that man, I dont want to put a hate on a fellow Canadian, unless its Harper :) My FC is 3478-2922-6828, those 2 matches we had were good games, we were riding with that Host for about 8 games, so he was a good Host. Im on most nights between 8-midnight .. sometimes longer :)
Leonardo ... dude like I said before, I have played you guys before, Don would be the only Turtle I have not played. You guys were some good comp. for me before. Everybody has good and bad nights.
RS is in the House ... What up YELAWOLF ... you must have been playing w/your brother last night?? Had :p and joker w/me, couldnt accept your invite ... sorry :( I want to play w/you and your brother though, so next time your with your bro send me a second invite if I dont come to your first :)

Naw coffee I was just toward the end of a really killer conflict match in sewers that I had to finish first...won something like 30-5, yeah buddy :) i will hit you up to play with ne and big bro but he'd terrible :( he's atleast getting a few kills now.

@ a newfie
First I'll answer your #2 point ... I do not use this glitch either, I have been in the box ONCE because I too saw someone go in there. While in there I could see everything and tried to shoot a few guys, but my bullets were just hitting the inside of the box. So your #1 point ... I did not know this, thank you :) Back to #2 point ... How can you say the NOOBS don't need to know this?? NOOBS need every advantage they can get and sure we found out by watching or whatever, but NOOBS hardly even know the maps, let alone a hiding spot where the hider can see everything AND can kill from.
Your #3 ... So what your saying is your a cheap SPAWN killer?????
Your #4 ... Well all I can say is I have not been around this site long enough to know if the people here are good or bad. When I first meet people myself, I always assume they are good people until they prove me wrong ... Let me say, You should work on your first impressions :)
You say there are good people here, thats all I was saying in my post ... that site has good people, they even share tips, tricks, and glitches :) If you think the people here are good people then why would you not share ... OHHH, like you said you dont want NOOBS using glitches ... so you know there is good people here and they are NOOBS, you sound like a great guy. :p Im new here, whats your excuse for having 0 friends??
By the By, you might have played me, if your nick is a newfie, [RS]coffee is mine :)

Good Rant. I have much respect for you and your teamates. I have played them many times. Big ups for not cheating and being good sports. I Kinda remember you being a NL guy but maybe not. I always wondered how people got in those boxes in the station. I guess I will keep on wondering. I do know how to kill them (a nicley placed nade). PM me with your fc if you have room.

it's funny that blackbox tries to hide there cause once you get there, it's a death trap & almost impossible to get in once a sniper covers tha approaches while grenades, mines & shotgun blasts shred it.

protip to mi-6,
1.place smoke so janus can't see, jump in box w/ shotgun
2.???
3.PROFIT!!!

Back