New Interface Pics (Zelda TP; Wii)

MetroidZ

Only took 4 years to get1
May 20, 2006
London, England Rank: i-wii-sistable
Wii Online Code
1000-0000-0000-0000
The title says it all.

Some new images of the zelda interface; the menu when u press start, etc.

TLOZ_Twilight_Princess_Wii_interface_2.jpg

TLOZ_Twilight_Princess_Wii_interface_1.jpg

:drool:

it says 1P next to links face in the first picture... Why would u have 1P in a single player game? or maybe its not a single player game.....

Cool pictures. When I first saw the new item screen a few months ago, I liked the idea of the whole wheel thing... I don't know about you guys but the wheel thing kind of hides the fact about how many items are in the game, and I like that about it.

AsianSmith said:
Cool pictures. When I first saw the new item screen a few months ago, I liked the idea of the whole wheel thing... I don't know about you guys but the wheel thing kind of hides the fact about how many items are in the game, and I like that about it.
good point.

Cool! WOw... That Item Wheel Is Awesome! I Agree... I Reminds Me Of OoT In Some Way...:wtf:

I don't like how you acess items, they migth've changed it but you pointed the cursour over the items word and it opend up, it should just be a single button or something

deity_link said:
I don't like how you acess items, they migth've changed it but you pointed the cursour over the items word and it opend up, it should just be a single button or something

O...k.... maybe it's just me, but I have no idea what you just said.

Back