New Interview Posted Nov 3rd

do you think the guy in armour is gannondorf i also saw zelda so it looks cool hmm and also they said that the game is set 100 s of years after oot so that mean maybe its after ww

Last edited:
No, if you watch that interview it says "hundreds of years after". The reason why it changes is because it is not important. The only real reason why they give out this information is because everyone is so obsessed with the chronology of the titles.

maxkhoward said:
No, if you watch that interview it says "hundreds of years after". The reason why it changes is because it is not important. The only real reason why they give out this information is because everyone is so obsessed with the chronology of the titles.

Yep, couldnt of said it better. Only because people are obsessed with the whole Zelda Timeline they bother to mention such periods of time, which as being mentioned, has changed from several decades to 100s of years after. Personally, several decades ment to me upon hearing it, 40-50 years say after OoT, but not 100s.

Im not all that bothered with the Timeline, because I play games like FF (only 7-9, I have played and clocked 10 but I borrowed it off a friend, I wouldnt spend my money on it, but will be getting FFXII), and although they do have a Timeline of sorts, they dont run consecutively. That does not however ruin the gaming experience on a whole and the story is still embraced whether or not there are heavy set connections with past/future titles.
Although I do prefer storys, in general, to show and have connections with the rest of the series, what ever it may be. So I would like to see alot of easter eggs as it were throughout TP screaming OoT or possibly MM.

nah, I don't really care, although if they ahd any relevance with each other it would be important.....fooortunately, they don't, so does it even matter? They could take place at the same time for all we know! Maybe...IN A DIFFERENT DIMENSION!!! But it would not matter, because they are not connected at all, save for names, the Mater Sword and the Triforce!

I saw it already. It was very interesting. Hey have anyone found anymore information on TP or the new character Twilight King???

Back