New Items SSMB

I know, whenever I play in VS. mode I take of all items off except for the motion-sensor bomb because although I think they're cheap, I need them because I train w/ 3 lvl. 9's (not bragging...)

nice hahah yeah whenever me and friends are playing if they have items on I reset it and change it hahah I'm a dick sometimes

ssbb_lover said:
1st of all U NEED TO! 2nd there's a part in extra called galleries and there's a picture of kakashi holding this awsome curved sword. They need it in SSBB...awa zabuza's.
Yeah, so...I'm kinda late with this but...
IS THIS THE SWORD YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT, SSBB_LOVER???

NarutoZabuzaSword.jpg

I really don't even care if it is, I JUST WANT IT...in SSBB.:D

That be the one my friend, isn't it sweet? But that's not the curved blade I was talking about, that's zabuza's blade the one that's similar to the one in the FF pic.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
im not, its just youre thinking a little too broad for SSBB. anime is cool, but its not going to be in a video game-based fighting game.
They got a make a fighting game with characters from diffrent animes fighting each other and they should make it rated M so they show lots of blood and sexual references
yeah!!!....pops some testosterone pills...yeah!!!..breaks table

Supermariomp3 said:
They got a make a fighting game with characters from diffrent animes fighting each other and they should make it rated M so they show lots of blood and sexual references
yeah!!!....pops some testosterone pills...yeah!!!..breaks table

lets fucking rage

Right...lets get back to talking about the subject of this thread: Items we want in SSBB.

I can't believe no one has said these: nunchuks and some kind of wooden staff.
The nunchuks Ryu uses in this Ninja Gaiden vid would be nice, to say the least...

It would also be cool to dual wield all weapons, which would look awesome and could give you new dual-wielding attacks, like some kind of Zelda-ish spin attack.

What does everyone else think?

Last edited:
the nunchucks seem too realistic for SSB but dual wielding would be pretty cool. that would sorta be like the ice climbers and everyone wants them out

How about a plane ninja sword. It could slash the opponent really fast kinda like Link, sheik etc. Plus it would look awsome.

Btw dual weildding would be awsome, plus it would be different then Ice climbers b/c it would be one person and not to gays in parkas w/ weak weapons.

That would be awsome if u were holding a gun and a ninja sword or two ninja swords or two guns. Two guns would be awsome, it would be like a never ending blasting frenzy, matrix style. *goes into matrix mode*Oooooo yeeeeaaaahhh.

Even a normal knights sword would be cool, like the one He-man's got. Man that thing is pimped out like no tomorrow. Though I guess he doesn't have a "normal" sword...I still want that curved sword I was talking about.

Back