New Leak (With Pics & Video)(SPOILERS!)

AWW yes! offically confirmes ness is BACK! i gaurantee earthbound will release for Virtual console sometime between now and brawl....
nice that marth is back too, only thing is with wave dashing out, alotttttttt of u suckers will have to find other ways to get it on with him.

*DOES THE HAPPY KIRBY ON CRACK DANCE* :cornut::cornut::cornut:

MARTH.... is back. My other other fav. character. oh, yes. Druidan is happy.

Amazing vid too. I can't wait :yikes:

MARTH!!!!!!!!

this is the best thing I've seen in ages...the part with marth, Ike and MK looks sweet...the best swordmen take up arms together.

i go on brawl central and their forums and i saw this vid and its so ****ing cool that meta knight and marth shot... looks like meta knight, marth, and ike are teaming up in the SSE... they are so epic... those are my 3 main guys.
marth looks so much more polished in this game.

Last edited:
Seriously...this is better than New Years...I just want to kiss someone, jump up and down, and declare SSBB as the best game ever created.

Wonder how they must be feeling in Japan.

anax4aero said:
Seriously...this is better than New Years...I just want to kiss someone, jump up and down, and declare SSBB as the best game ever created.
really. i could cry tears of joy :cryin:

btw, all joy aside...the main menu says all the companies who contributed characters to the game. I mention this 'cause it doesn't mention Square Enix (sora/geno) or Capcom (megaman) or any other popular one.

So...is there really another 3rd party character from another company? or are the others also from Konami and Sega?

Gods be praised Marth is in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I cant help but worry... If these are all the chars they show in the movie that might mean these are all the chars we get. Hope not..

Just bacause he was in a video doesnt mean Ness is 100% truly confermed. I say let me actually see him in action before I say confermed. (It's about 95% without an actual fighting sequence vid)
Well, he might as well be. Nice find AtomicB. I like Green Hill.

I'm pretty sure those aren't all the characters. I'd be REALLY surprised if luigi, Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon and Ganondorf didn't make the cut. ten to one the two characters they "revealed" in the vid are easy to unlock. Brawlcentral says Marth is unlocked merely by completing Classic mode.

Yeah lol once I actually thought it over I realized how unlikely that is. I guess the thought took over and I automatically posted.

no problem, auto-posting happens sometimes :p

btw, Luigi has been confirmed on brawlcentral, and we have further evidence of Marth and Ness as well.

Back