New Leak (With Pics & Video)(SPOILERS!)

You might want to put that last sentence in a spoiler tag thing, it might ruin it for someone that doesn't want to know IMO.

well, I'll do that, despite the fact that this thread has "spoilers" in the title, but I can't recall how to do it. example, please?

Sorry dude, I just realized what thread this is, I thougt it was site disscussion. From the thread title you don't need to use it anyway. I might need to use your sig though because I've just made an example of it

@Druidan
[SPOILER*][/spoiler*]
Like that, but without the stars.
Just put the text within the tags.

I was very excited and giddy when I first saw this video. I really like it, makes me want Brawl now T.T

Last edited:
TJ, I don't think he has to use it anyway becuase the thread already says spoilers and marth is in the picture in the OP, he probably will need to use it in other situations though. Thanks for showing him how because I suck at explaining things :lol:

More cool updates at Brawlcentral.com The begining stages, SSE pics of Ness, Lucas, and Wario, as well as images of a Mother villain, with Ness fighting him.

@ JLU-
No problem, I posted that post just after you posted your post.
If I saw your previous post I might've not of posted that post...>_>

Anywho, I can't wait for more neat videos like this. Videos that show what will happen without showing you how it happened. Makes me anxious without ruining the story plot for me!

For them to show all the characters and all this other stuff and make it look real makes me think that the game has definetly been leaked!

Druidan said:
More cool updates at Brawlcentral.com The begining stages, SSE pics of Ness, Lucas, and Wario, as well as images of a Mother villain, with Ness fighting him.

I went to brawlcentral but it's down for the moment. The Mother villain that Ness is fighting, is it Giygas? Like, is it a big, swirly, purple thing?

nic7 said:
Oh my god... it's Marth...

(Video is still loading..)

Videos done. And wow, this game really does look amazing. The part where Link and Mario are dodging what look to be lazers.. incredible. Wow, I don't think I've been this excited for Brawl yet!

Agreed, Brawl is looking very nice.
Thanks for the info!

gah, the picture with Sonic dosen't look like its the SSE. Even after all this time, he still dosen't fit in that well to me.

Back