new legend of zelda game

pd444

WiiChat Member
Jan 2, 2008
hi
i would like to know if there is a new legend of zelda game coming out in the future, like anytime soon?

zelda games are amazing so i have to know

One has not be mentioned as of yet, and Twilight Princess just came out a few years ago now. At this year's E3 we should hear more about it, and if we do it won't come out most likely until 2009.

Yeah, most estimates put it in 2009.

These are educated guesses, as there's been no official timeline or date given. But as a huge Zelda fan myself who has followed this, the estimates make sense.

One thing is certain that there WILL be another Zelda on Wii.

samXcor3 said:

I could see that since this previous one game out on Wii and GC. Wii could use a Zelda game similar to MP3:C SMG SSBB MKW and FAR FAR from Wind Waker or that other gay game.

samXcor3 said:
I'd think so, since the Wii edition of Twilight Princess is really a GameCube port. You'd think at some point Nintendo would make a Zelda that was actually designed for what the Wii can do.

sremick said:
I'd think so, since the Wii edition of Twilight Princess is really a GameCube port. You'd think at some point Nintendo would make a Zelda that was actually designed for what the Wii can do.

Well thats a given.
Wii Zelda will have better controls, more suited with the Wii and have some nicer visuals.

Back