*New Macbook Air*

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Anyone heard of this?

I do like alot of the features such as Pinch and Grab on the Pad. And the fact that it's REALLY small. However, one problem I do have with it is that theres no Disc Drive
They have brought out a separate Disc Drive or you can bluetooth Disc files from another PC or MAC. Good cover feature but it's just not the same. All features are discussed in the video below if you want to find out more.

Specs
Video

Discuss?

Attachments

• jobsmacbookair.JPG
    jobsmacbookair.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 8
Yeah. Abit weird. They've made it small and whatever but is that really a selling point when its like a radiator?

Trying to type anything would leave several holes.

This is one of the worst Apple products yet...unless you buy a separate drive, you can't access CDs if you don't have another computer that is running on the wireless network. It doesn't even have that big of a hard drive or that great of a processor. So basically this thing is a step back from computer hardware, 1 USB port, no audio in...doesn't sound like something I would go for.

I bet you the durability on this thing is so low as well.

Wii_Smurf said:
Lol
It's a Business laptop really if you think about it

For this with a slight touch.

I can imagine a business trip, on the train, going to be late, in panic and tries to e mail company....you push to hard and find several holes in your brand new laptop.

Lol
Holes in the laptop seems to be a recurring factor for this o_O
Seems my opinions of it being shite are well backed-up

Wii_Smurf said:
Lol
Holes in the laptop seems to be a recurring factor for this o_O
Seems my opinions of it being shite are well backed-up

By Holes.

I love holes.

manred said:
From what I heard, it has a very short battery life.

Exactly, they could barely fit strength, power and durability into a paper thing laptop.

Back