Here:
Mario_party_8_wii_31.thumb.jpg

Mario_party_8_wii_33.thumb.jpg

Mario_party_8_wii_321.jpg

Mario_party_8_wii_341.jpg

Mario_party_8_wii_35.thumb.jpg

Mario_party_8_wii_36.thumb.jpg

Mario_party_8_wii_37.thumb.jpg

Must admit, for a Mario Party, it's beginning to look very good and having a bit more originality to it :D

Not sure if im going to buy this game or not, but it looks really good. All the other titles were good so I may buy it. I will rent it for sure though and nice find.

I probably won't buy this. I usually don't get party games because I don't have enough people to make it fun. But does anyone know where to buy the Wii controller and the Nunchuck? I've been trying to find controllers so when I get mine I know where to buy another controller.

E-Roc2010 said:
I probably won't buy this. I usually don't get party games because I don't have enough people to make it fun. But does anyone know where to buy the Wii controller and the Nunchuck? I've been trying to find controllers so when I get mine I know where to buy another controller.
Any store that sells video games.
And they're sold out almost all of the time almost everywhere.

my boss says this is gonna suck.

but i disagree and say this is gonna be a must own game.

Yeah I know. Sorry if I sound like a noob but what's the point of selling the controller and the nunchuck separately:crazy: when you need both to play games:mad:? That's like selling a game controller but you also need to buy the cord!:nonod:

Last edited:
Back