New member coming through!

Mush

WiiChat Member
Jun 11, 2013
Finland
Hello everybody!

I'm Mush, from Finland.

I've been playing computer and videogames since I was a wee kipper.
My first gaming machine was Commodore 64. Next up were Amiga 500, Psone, N64, PC, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, Nintendo DC, Xbox360 and lastly, Wii.

So, I've been gaming a lot!

But despite this, I'm not your harcore gamer. I play just for fun, thrill, and pure escapism.
-And I never take my games very seriously.

Favourite genre is the open world adventures and RPG, like GTAs, Saint's Row series, Zeldas and so on.
Also like to play sports games and shooters from time to time, although intense shooters are a bit too hectic for me (I'm a middle aged geezer)

Games have been beneficial influence to me, since by reading british gaming mags since I was this high, I've learnt very good english!
-So do not say games cannot teach us anything!

Apart from games, I like to read everything, from science books to history to fantasy novels.

P.S. I have a soft spot for Nintendo.
Reason is that Nintendo is the only gaming firm that cares about us gamers, and that tries to give us gamers as much fun as possible.
I mean take Sony or Microsoft (xbox). these two firms only care about making as much profit as possible. They do not care about us gamers. Not like Nintendo does.
So three cheers for Nintendo!!!

A belated welcome to Wiichat, amigo. =)

Well said, gaming as a whole is indeed educational. Especially word-heavy games like RPGs. I give a hearty laugh at anyone who still thinks gaming melts your brain. You'd think most people would've caught on by now. Educational games for schools have been around for... what, over three decades now? :lol:

So three cheers for Nintendo!!!

Aye.

Back