dio

WiiChat Member
Jul 9, 2007
yes i am new, can somebody help me my 4 yr old is kicking my but at boxing

welcome to wiichat...............

im wario................

heh practice dude, practice

INEED2WII said:
Welcome, is this ronnie james DIO? You were a rock god if it is!

no just a nik that i have had for a long time

Welcome to wiichat, on this website, you should be hoping you don't get flamed to often or insulted for making threads where people don't agree on your opinion. Also since you are new people may refer to you as a noob because they certainly take so high of themselves because they have been on wii chat for so long. Also try not to make many thread or you might get bashed often. Thats all. I Hope you enjoy wiichat =] It is quite addicting ! and its a somewhat great community!

Suner52 said:
Welcome to wiichat, on this website, you should be hoping you don't get flamed to often or insulted for making threads where people don't agree on your opinion. Also since you are new people may refer to you as a noob because they certainly take so high of themselves because they have been on wii chat for so long. Also try not to make many thread or you might get bashed often. Thats all. I Hope you enjoy wiichat =] It is quite addicting ! and its a somewhat great community!
:lol: :lol: :lol: good advice suner, yeah what she said

Suner52 said:

dont scare em o_o ....and people aren't suppose to FLAME.

read the rules.. Here

Well, welcome to wiichat. enjoy your stay, read the rules and follow them. :p

Last edited:
I like pie.... mmmm... yeah what the others said XD Im Ryan im new too, just i dont get my but kiked in boxing by 4 year olds.... more like 3 year olds.... XD nah man dw bout it practise 24/7 trust me... it helps :smilewinkgrin:

Welcome to WiiChat! Enjoy your stay here and don't forget to read the forum Rules and Regulations so you know what to do and what not to do. BTW, Nice avatar, I remember playing with Gumbi ages ago.

haahha suner. that's the best intro Post i've ever see.... Although Riviet stealing my schpeel was pretty funny a month or so ago. I thik pras did it a few times too.

Welcome. the only thing people haven't mentioned is the tutorials
here. they area great asset.

@ your question: just play the training boxing a LOT. but you're not alone, there's a lot of parents here getting owned by their toddlers.... don't feel too bad (nvm...you should...)

Back