New Metroid Prime 3 screens and info

screenshot 5 looks good, apart from that im a little disapointed, so much for the games graphics 'vastly' improving.

I'm not sure those are "new" I'm pretty sure the trailer there from has been out for a while, but I could be wrong. I wouldn't judge the resolution on screenshots alone, sometimes they get distorted from being compressed and posted online. I think it's release date is in June but it may change.

wow looks exactly the same as the cube versions :( if not the ds version in those screens :|

yeah i think its online, but accoring to gamepro.com who visited nintendo to play the game, they said the graphics were better than Xbox's Halo 2. And they playtested the game months ago but im not sure. The controls were good though, or so they said

At 60 FPS this isn't to bad...
And it better be online play that they are working on.

[MEDIA]http://www.computerandvideogames.com/medialib/screens/screenshot_169562.jpg[/MEDIA]

NecroDemonNZXT said:
yeah i think its online, but accoring to gamepro.com who visited nintendo to play the game, they said the graphics were better than Xbox's Halo 2. And they playtested the game months ago but im not sure. The controls were good though, or so they said
Close enough to the best answer you could give me :) I think the graphics look great, and playing Halo online when round mate's house's who have Xbox/Xbox 360's is always fun. I'm sure they'd be begging to come over to play this online :p

Back