New Mewtwo Event Announced!

YOU-SHOULDNT-HAVE-DONE-THAT.jpg

Yeah sorry about that something wasnt working right and my post wasng goin up and i kept redoing it its ok im used to gettin grief over stupid things like that lol.

Best get used to getting infractions for it too.

... Now, can my thread either get back on topic, or die in peace (WITHOUT MULTI POSTING BLEHHHHHH), or not?

Mewtwo says *RAWR* to your demands o.o

Anywho, thanks for posting this up for us bro. I love these type of threads because I, for one, NEVER know when an event is happening...until 6 months later when ppl are going zomfg how in blazes did you miss the *insert event pokemon here* -_-

Take care...slick yo hair.

I, for one, NEVER know when an event is happening...until 6 months later when ppl are going zomfg how in blazes did you miss the *insert event pokemon here* -_-

I know the feeling back in '06, when I first discovered what events were roughly half a year after that Journey Across America **** went down... I was so sadface to realize I'd never get a Celebi. ;_;

I know the feeling back in '06, when I first discovered what events were roughly half a year after that Journey Across America **** went down... I was so sadface to realize I'd never get a Celebi. ;_;
You need a Celebi to? That can probably be arranged i think i doubled on that one to.
And by your 6 month logic which is fairly accurate shouldnt we have gotten a Darkrai by now? Soon maybe...

nonono

Back then, I thought it'd be the only opportunity to get a Celebi, like with how there was only one opportunity to get Mew 'n such. Since then, I've gotten plenty of Celebi. :p Got my first Celebi years ago.

dont post stuff from that zelda game like that ever again do you even know the horidly creepy story behind that picture

batman_joke.JPG

You'll never catch me believing that creepypasta stuff. :lol:

... Did you know my name is Ben?

Back