New MOH Heroes 2 review..Good News.. Read!

Mr Money said:
Im sooooooooo geting this game! The graphics are awesome and all those modes including online. Also not forgetting the wii zapper! I love ww2 games so im definatly buying this and i have MOH: Vanguard.

Most WW2 games don't appeal to me, if for no other reason, they've been overdone. But frankly, any game that really puts the wiimote to good use is going to be 10 times more fun than the same game on dual analog. I'd prefer something in the scifi shooter genre, like metroid, but designed as a shooter rather than an adventure game with shooting elements.

Airborne is different, because it really changes the mechanics of the game. Frankly, I think the freedom of play concept (land anywhere--choose different locations based on your loadout, complete objectives in any order, separate from those annoying helper AI, fly) resonates more with the Wii than the other consoles, but EA isn't listening to me.

I like vanguard, but Vanguard should have been Airborne. They stopped just short of an incredible and unique game that round.

Can anyone give me a summary of this game? I just got done reading another article and don't feel like reading this one. You know, pro's/con's. Also, what is the difference between Heroes and Airborn?

Should I get this game or BWii?

LevesqueIsKing said:
Can anyone give me a summary of this game? I just got done reading another article and don't feel like reading this one. You know, pro's/con's. Also, what is the difference between Heroes and Airborn?

what is bwii

LevesqueIsKing said:

These questions still apply plus one: Why are we not getting Call of Duty 4. Its all my friends will talk about (more then Halo 3) and I must admit that it looks amazing. Is it because the wii couldn't handle it graphically/space-wise, or because xbox bought it, or what?
blankconnection said:
what is bwii
Battalion Wars Wii. Its a third person cartoonie war game.

LevesqueIsKing said:
These questions still apply plus one: Why are we not getting Call of Duty 4. Its all my friends will talk about (more then Halo 3) and I must admit that it looks amazing. Is it because the wii couldn't handle it graphically/space-wise, or because xbox bought it, or what?

Battalion Wars Wii. Its a third person cartoonie war game.
oh yeah battalion wars, that looks fun, online should be great on it, I would still get Heroes. and were not getting call of duty four because EA sucks, really because the wii can not handle it.

I'm really looking forward to a FPS for the Wii, which has a good 1 player experience, a good offline multiplayer, AND good online multiplayer. If they can manage this, it'll be a great game. Heroes nearly got it. Just missing the offline multiplayer.

A game which matches my criteria, and allows several people to play on the same console online, will be absolutely awesome!

Wiinter said:
Airborne is different, because it really changes the mechanics of the game. Frankly, I think the freedom of play concept (land anywhere--choose different locations based on your loadout, complete objectives in any order, separate from those annoying helper AI, fly) resonates more with the Wii than the other consoles, but EA isn't listening to me.

I like vanguard, but Vanguard should have been Airborne. They stopped just short of an incredible and unique game that round.

Actually, I read some reviews, and they say that the landing concept (which is meant to be the intuitive stuff about the game) makes no sense, since every fight is still the same after you landed. It doesn't give you any real advantages or change the game's feeling or anything. It has quite bad scores, too. I don't need that stuff, I'm happy with running around the same places over and over again and shooting other players in different conditions. Yeah, Multiplayer is all I need in a FPS

This could be great... Let's just hope EA is right. The lack of multiplayer offline is really bothering me... How hard can it be, really? They don't need to make new levels, they can just use a level from the campaign or online mode. Then they just let four peoples go around, killing each other! Would take a maximum of 1 month, but would make the game several times better. It's being rushed a little, for it to make it before christmas...

Could someone PLEASE tell me why there is so much hype surrounding this game? Because theres 32 player online? My friends hardly every play btb in halo, so why does that matter?

I've never liked the MoH series. But now that we arent getting CoD4, should I get this game or Battalion Wars?

It wouldn't bother me to see a delay, especially if they could add voice support for a (theoretical) soon-to-be released bt headset. If they were adding splitscreen multiplayer, well, that's a nice thing, but I wouldn't want to see a very long delay on it.

I suspect it didn't make it in because EA canada has it's experience with the PSP, which can't really support splitscreen. It might very well take them longer to add it in than it would take another studio.

^Yes, that is probably why, because it originated on the PSP.

Again, why should I get this game, guys?

Back