New MySims Facebook Group!

Essence

Your Chocolate Lady Gamer
Sep 12, 2007
NC,USA
Wii Online Code
3379-0790-9079-0187
Hey, guys! Just wanted to run past you that if you have a FACEBOOK account, I just started a MySims Group there! Come and join! Just uploaded some pictures of mine, CyberZomby, and SirGrim! Its all set up for members! Enjoy!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5526193999

Oh yeah! Episode 2 to the Mysims Questionnaire is up!
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDMP8kft1w8[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
sorry, but i cant get a facebook untill highschool... But i am making a video for you contest! I cant wait to enter it!

Hey, dont worry about facebook! I cant wait to see your video entry! Im excited! heheh!

Frogger said:
I love your accent. But, don't intend on getting this game. :p

Ack! You can hear my accent? LOL! I was trying to hide it! Oh, well. Glad you like it. May I ask why? LOL!

Essence said:
Ack! You can hear my accent? LOL! I was trying to hide it! Oh, well. Glad you like it. May I ask why? LOL!

It seems so obvious that you're American when someone British watches your video, and I love hearing their accents from all over your country. It's why I like the yankee YouTube. See no one has that enthusiastic umph to their videos in England, I just like the dips in the American accent.

I have some spare cash around and people seem to make positive thoughts about this game, but I'm not sure if it's worth buying. It seems like I'll be entertained for five minutes, it's the actual living part of God games that I freaking hate because my people always diiie. I can't help it, I just, kill them.

Frogger said:
It seems so obvious that you're American when someone British watches your video, and I love hearing their accents from all over your country. It's why I like the yankee YouTube. See no one has that enthusiastic umph to their videos in England, I just like the dips in the American accent.

I have some spare cash around and people seem to make positive thoughts about this game, but I'm not sure if it's worth buying. It seems like I'll be entertained for five minutes, it's the actual living part of God games that I freaking hate because my people always diiie. I can't help it, I just, kill them.

Well, dont worry. MySims is not like the original Sims 2 PC Game. You dont die in it, you dont have to worry about bathroom, sleeping or eating. You just meet sims, build things, discover things and fall inlove with all the lovable characters and charm of the game. I highly recommend it. If you need more persuasion, go to my channel on youtube and check out the game play video I did. I think you will fully be convinced after see it. :yesnod:

Essence said:
Well, dont worry. MySims is not like the original Sims 2 PC Game. You dont die in it, you dont have to worry about bathroom, sleeping or eating. You just meet sims, build things, discover things and fall inlove with all the lovable characters and charm of the game. I highly recommend it. If you need more persuasion, go to my channel on youtube and check out the game play video I did. I think you will fully be convinced after see it. :yesnod:

Whatever the outcome, I'll still make then die in a pool of their own urine.

But, seriously, I don't like the idea of God games, it literally seems to be a game about nothing. A little happy happy lifestyle isn't the wow action factor I need like with in other games.

Frogger said:
Whatever the outcome, I'll still make then die in a pool of their own urine.

But, seriously, I don't like the idea of God games, it literally seems to be a game about nothing. A little happy happy lifestyle isn't the wow action factor I need like with in other games.

Oh, well. You are intitled to your opinion on games like the sims. But, I hope that one day you will change your mind about this game or other games like it. Dont knock it until you've tried it. ^__~*

Another great video from a future director. :)
Anyway, I would love to join your group (even if I don't personally like the game), but unfortunately, I don't have a FaceBook account.

Byuakuya said:
Another great video from a future director. :)
Anyway, I would love to join your group (even if I don't personally like the game), but unfortunately, I don't have a FaceBook account.

Aww, Barnacles. That sux toes. lol! Well, if you ever make one..its open. lol!:yesnod:

Sovieto said:
i sent in a question..hehe i want to see my name pop up on the video! >:)

Heheh! I answered your question on youtube, though, I would like for you to send more questions! I will pop you up on youtube. How do I pronounce your name? I dont wanna mess it up. LOL!

Essence said:
Heheh! I answered your question on youtube, though, I would like for you to send more questions! I will pop you up on youtube. How do I pronounce your name? I dont wanna mess it up. LOL!

ALWAYS WONDERED THAT... But I say Soviet-o... Like... the Soviets.

Oooooo! ok! Gotcha! Hehehe! Well, message me more questions as the next filming will be on Saturday.

Back