New Need for Speed controls!!!

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
When the Wiimote was first unveiled, many Nintendo fans worried that they'd miss out on many third-party titles because developers would be wary of creating games that use the Wiimote. Sure, we won't get a Resident Evil 5, but EA stepped up and has brought us Need For Speed: Carbon.

Turning the controller on its side and using the two buttons "1" and "2" will brake and accelerate, respectively. This really isn't anything new, as we have stated earlier, this is pretty similar to Nintendo's Excite Truck.

Wait! There's more! EA announced there we 2 more control methods.

In the first one, you rotate the nunchuk left and right to steer, and tilt the Wii remote forwards or backwards from a 45-degree position to accelerate or brake, respectively. For both the second and third alternatives, you hold the Wii remote at a 90 degree angle and tilt it forward to accelerate, while using the Z-button on the nunchuk to brake. The difference is that in the second alternative, you rotate the nunchuk to steer; in the third, you steer with the nunchuk's analog stick.

Wow, thats sounds GREAT! VERY great, actually! I feared that all car games would be like Excite Truck (Not that im NOT gonna get it! :p), but i kinda like the analog-control when doing cargames! :)

o trust me 3rd party are gonna have fun with this!

speacially racing,shooting, and sports.

Back