New NFS Game Announced

Almo

WiiChat Member
Mar 19, 2007
Wii Online Code
8407-4245-3370-0256
Electronic Arts have revealed Need for Speed: ProStreet which will release later this year for all major game formats including the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Nintendo Wii.

“Need for Speed ProStreet accelerates street racing culture by providing the ultimate stage for the pursuit of street racing supremacy,” said Executive Producer, Larry LaPierre. “This is a game about building the ultimate performance-tuned battle machine, taking it to multi-disciplinary showdowns all over the world and pitting your skills and reputation against the very best street racers.”

Need for Speed ProStreet boasts impeccable precision and impressively detailed photo-realistic graphics, effectively transporting you to the center of the action. It pushes the “Autosculpt™” technology to a new level, allowing you to directly impact your car’s performance for the first time as well as personalize its appearance. Need for Speed ProStreet is a true taste of raw adrenaline and racing with consequences. Every dent, every scratch and every crumpled body panel is a battle scar, proof of your commitment and competitive mettle. With an aggressive and skilled AI system, you become immersed in an unmatched believable race experience. Add in a revolutionary online mode that will redefine the meaning of competitive social play, and Need for Speed ProStreet is the ultimate formula for an emotionally charged street racing showdown.

i loved all the nfs games so i cant wait to play this one and it also is going to have online play so that makes it so much better

Cool
Modding your car is the most important feature in NFS, Good to know they are expanding it

gahhhhhhh..... we don't need another tuner racer... Some people don't want to see how "ghetto" they can be... Jeez.

Where's a forza or GT clone? take that anyday.

sounds like there is gonna be visual damage too, b out time i say, its lame grinding along a wall and not even getting a scratch

and yeah brawny i agree, forza would be awesome, btw grats on the new green block lol i was gone 4 days and when i came back you had an extra block *jelous* lol

ohh god, another nfs. they need to stop cranking out these games. dont get me wrong. i absolutely loved most wanted and i like the franchise. but i think they need to stop cranking nfs games like they were made by interns (and the recent ones probably have)

i want a complex racing game like most wanted, take a year or two and make another game like that... lets face it, carbon didnt even meet mediocre standards. i want this franchise to succeed, but EA is failing me.

great another need for speed game we don't need first NFS 1. NFS underground, NFS most wanted, NFS carbon.....how many more??!!???
:yikes:

WIIMAN999

Hot Pursuit 2 wasn't too bad, when you could race as the cop....not too excited about his new title.

the last nfs i played was nfs 3. i didnt like the others after that. but who knows, this might be different

Almo said:
Electronic Arts have revealed Need for Speed: ProStreet which will release later this year for all major game formats including the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Nintendo Wii.

“Need for Speed ProStreet accelerates street racing culture by providing the ultimate stage for the pursuit of street racing supremacy,” said Executive Producer, Larry LaPierre. “This is a game about building the ultimate performance-tuned battle machine, taking it to multi-disciplinary showdowns all over the world and pitting your skills and reputation against the very best street racers.”

Need for Speed ProStreet boasts impeccable precision and impressively detailed photo-realistic graphics, effectively transporting you to the center of the action. It pushes the “Autosculpt™” technology to a new level, allowing you to directly impact your car’s performance for the first time as well as personalize its appearance. Need for Speed ProStreet is a true taste of raw adrenaline and racing with consequences. Every dent, every scratch and every crumpled body panel is a battle scar, proof of your commitment and competitive mettle. With an aggressive and skilled AI system, you become immersed in an unmatched believable race experience. Add in a revolutionary online mode that will redefine the meaning of competitive social play, and Need for Speed ProStreet is the ultimate formula for an emotionally charged street racing showdown.

Someone actually already had a trailers thread with a trailer for this game in it.

Back