New Nights Screens (Incredible!)

SARGE said:
has anyone played the original? I havent, but the graphics do look awesome. ppl say stuff how the wii has crappy grahpics and all...but really if they put work into it, it can be wonderful. I cant wait for FF: christal bearers.

Check my last post out...

This game may unlock the cpu & graphics. The PSP has the same class CPU (Much weaker model though1/10 strength)as the Wii & recently Sony decided to show their trump card & unlock the PSPs CPU. Greatly improving graphics. I bet the Wii has the same thing.

---Brian--- said:
Personal Opinion, it looks lame and the gameplay sounds rubbish, another kiddy game heading to the Wii.

Very harsh Brian, it's certainly an easy going game if that's what kiddie means but the original was good to play - not the most challenging game out there by any means but enough challenges in to to have kept me going for quite a while.

Probably rendered. Not everything is gold you can bite on.

not a game ill buy, but i must say the graphics looks very very good. finally soem games coming that show the wii's potential.

I have always loved NiGHTS and really look foward to this game.

Just gives you this crazy feeling when you play it.

And Brian, don't be bitter just because you were probably still in the woom when the Sega Saturn came out.

Do we know for sure that those graphics are in-games shots? not just cutscenes?

Back