New Nights Screens (Incredible!)

I thought Sonic for the Wii looked awesome! I think NiGHTS will look even better by the looks of it. :yesnod:

I thought Sonic for the Wii looked awesome! I think NiGHTS will look even better by the looks of it. :yesnod:

Sega's good at that.

wtf double post? My computers slow and glitchy today and I'm impatient and clicky so I'm sorry for the DP.

Its not your computer

4zct75u.jpg

I especially like how the email link to alert technical staff is blank

ciper said:
Its not your computer

4zct75u.jpg

I especially like how the email link to alert technical staff is blank

You are probably the only person who would actually want to email the technical staff.

Ahh, the only game (aside from ssbb) that im waiting for on Wii. Lookin good!

Looks pretty good. No idea about the game but it looks just like a Japanese cartoon!

---Brian--- said:
Personal Opinion, it looks lame and the gameplay sounds rubbish, another kiddy game heading to the Wii.

wow. you're even more ignorant than i thought.

this game looks very good (graphics wise) but i dont know if im going to get it... it just doesnt seem to be my type of game. i'll wait til it comes out and gets reviewed.

Haven't played previous Nights games, but this one looks pretty good.
Worth a rent for sure. Thanks Major Tom.

XwiimasturX said:
wow. you're even more ignorant than i thought.

this game looks very good (graphics wise) but i dont know if im going to get it... it just doesnt seem to be my type of game. i'll wait til it comes out and gets reviewed.

Im sorry but im one of those people who hate cartoon graphics, but these ones are terrible looking, its jaggy, pixeliy and doesnt look good at all. Also i never played a Saturn but i did have Super Nintendo, started playing it at 3:yesnod:

---Brian--- said:
Im sorry but im one of those people who hate cartoon graphics, but these ones are terrible looking, its jaggy, pixeliy and doesnt look good at all. Also i never played a Saturn but i did have Super Nintendo, started playing it at 3:yesnod:

The pic that looks realy "jaggy" isn't a screenshot from the actual game coming out for the wii.

Back