New NiGHTS Screens

mukeliller

beep beep
Dec 20, 2006
The more i see the better it looks! I was wondering if it will be like Sonic & SR ... i havent yet played sonic for the wii ... but this game i know I'll want to buy

hope there are no mini games

57421520070424_174409_1_big_qjpreviewth.jpg

57421520070424_174410_2_big_qjpreviewth.jpg

57421520070424_174412_6_big_qjpreviewth.jpg

Its about time they released a sequel. So many people never heard of the first one and that makes me cry. Those screen are excellent.

those screens look horrible.

i really hope that this is a very early build.
not that i've expected much from Sega lately anyway though.

Last edited:
I try not to have any expectations going into a game, just so I don't get disappointed. But I gotta say, my expectations for a sequel to NiGHTS are exceedingly high, due mainly to how long I've had to wait for one to come along. I hope those screenshots are in some type of rough draft form, because they simply weren't that impressive...I still have faith that it will be a fantastic game though.

Also, whoever mentioned it, I know party games sell, but I don't like the idea of party games being included in the sequel...I want every drop of potential to be used solely towards an excellent single player mode lol

Perfect example, in my opinion at least, was Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz. Some of those party games were just pointless, frustrating, and not fun enough to play a second time. I would've preferred less multi-games and maybe a few more story mode levels.

Cheers,

People seem to be excited about this Nights....I never played the first one I really want to join in the excitement but this to me looks like it will suck all i see is some sonic look alike flying around.....so can someone tell me a little more about the old versions.

wow, them screens look awesom. i never had the change to play the first one :(, whats it about??

I don't know much about this game , but what do you think the odds of him being in brawl are? is he a Nintendo character?

It's a SEGA character lol you guys are such n00bz guaranteed to not be in Brawl the game is simple you are a flying jester... oh and it's really fing fun

Back