New Nintendo 64 "Party" Title

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Dust off the Wii Console add 1,000 Points to your system, because as of December 20th, MARIO PARTY 2 (For those that don't an N64) WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE VIRTUAL CONSOLE!!! Plus making the 20th N64 game available for Wii's VC.

Where'd you hear that? i never played mario party myself cuz those games were more over priced then anything when i was a kid. There must be a reason why though.

Last edited:
>Wait forever for a N64 game on VC
>Get the type of **** thats on the Wii

@Prinplup,
Google News is where I found the release date.

@Dprinny,
What?

@Skidmarx,
I agree, and yes they don't seem to have much.

@Everyone

Wondering why Nintendo chose Mario Party 2 before Mario Party (1). They probably remember the complaints from "My thumb hurts from spinning the Joystick!" and so they probably didn't want to deal with that issue again. Who knows, they may release it eventually.

Last edited:
Wondering why Nintendo chose Mario Party 2 before Mario Party (1). They probably remember the complaints from "My thumb hurts from spinning the Joystick!" and so they probably didn't want to deal with that issue again. Who knows, they may release it eventually.

Ah, yes, I remember those blisters well. I believe the first Mario Party is the first video game to give me a physical workout. I should dust that off and see what my kids think.

@BluRayPSP

The reason why Mario Party 2 is released before Mario Party is because Mario Party 2 was the best of the 3. Nintendo simply looks at the games that were popular back in the days and put them on VC. Although I prefer Mario Party :S.

Why does most people think Mario Party 2 is the best? I think Mario Party 3 had more to offer and had a massive set of Mini-Games. In Mario Party 2, I seem to be replaying the same Mini-Games 2-3 times in roll before doing something different.

I think 1 was the best. My opinion though. But I think the current Mario Party titles aren't fun any more, because the games are so cliché. It's not original anymore. After 5 I thought it was enough though.

I think Mario Party 3 was the best because I felt everything was completly random. My grandmother got me Mario Party 5 for Christmas, but I noticed that even though the game had more data that can be stored, Nintendo still only made just over 75 Mini-Games just as the least Graphical Mario Party 3. Mario Party 8 looked different, but the AI CPU Characters only seem to attack the player [Only] regardless if another CPU has 35 Stars while everyone has nothing. They still only have 6-8 Party boards and about another sad 75 Mini-Games. Nintendo does know the Wii is capable of playing 4.7GB/8.5GB Games... I guess not because Super Galaxy 2, Super Mario Bros. Wii, and more likley DK Country Returns is probably a Single-Layer 4.7GB Game.

Back