*NEW* NYKO Wii Accessories!

I don'y know about that. But I know that the NYKO Wii Cooler will come out on Feb/1

Yeah i dont know if i want more batteries to change with the wireless sensor bar, and who knows how good that will be anyway. The charging station however looks pretty nice...i might just have to pick one of those up when they come out.

for real, the wireless sensor bar is pointless for me. but the charging station def looks worth getting.

Lobstermobster said:
for real, the wireless sensor bar is pointless for me. but the charging station def looks worth getting.

I think the wireless sensor bar is meant more for people with projectors b/c they need to stand so far away and it's just easier to wire the project that way.

csiguy4u said:
I think the wireless sensor bar is meant more for people with projectors b/c they need to stand so far away and it's just easier to wire the project that way.

a wireless sensor bar is good because when you want to take it to a friends house or anywhere for that matter you can just grab the wireless sensor bar and leave the wired one in its usual spot and not have to rip the paint off the wall like i did

when you are running a projector the wall is sometimes the only option you have as far as placement goes

its ok though im a fully qualified plaster, so if i break the wall i can fix it again no problems :thumbsup:

How does the wiimote charger work.
I sware it uses ordinary AA batteries

Nyko is amazing... all there products are both great looking and effective.

The charger and bar are mine:D

csiguy4u said:

i understand that, if you could read you would have seen the part that says "pointless for ME"

i ahve my equipment in a closet connected to a home entertaniment system so i need the wireless sensor bar. right now i have the bar wire stretched to the fullest.

It's funny that Nyko didn't just make the Wireless Sensor bar rechargable instead of the dumb ass 4 AAA.

Shark17 said:
Check out this site, you can buy a wireless sensor bar here too.

http://www.wirelesssensorbar.com/

BE WARNED-DO NOT ORDER FROM WIRELESSSENSORBAR.COM !!
I paid for a wireless sensor bar by e-cheque on the 12 December. The payment cleared on the 22nd December. I received nothing from the seller, so I sent an email on the 30th December asking for confirmation of the order and a dispatch date. I had no response to this so I sent a further email on the 5th January, again asking for order confirmation and delivery status. I finally received a response on the 10th January, apologising and saying there had been an oversight and saying the sensor bar would be dispatched by the 12th January at the latest. I replied straight away, thanking them for the information. To my surprise I had a further email on the 18th January explaining again why the sensor bar had not shipped previously and asking me to confirm whether or not it had been arrived and they would send one ship one as quickly as possible. This clearly implied they had not dispatched by the 12th Jan as had previously been promised. I replied the same day confirming I had not received the item and asking for dispatch ASAP.
As I received no response to this, I sent another email on the 24th Jan, asking them to confirm the position by return. I have received no response to this either. I sent further emails on the 28th January and the 1st and 9th February asking for delivery of the item or my money back. I have had no response to any of these.
I strongly recommend you do not order from wirelesssensorbar.com as you risk this man taking your money, not delivering the item and ignoring your correspondence, just as happened to me.
I reluctantly accept that my money is lost and wirelesssensorbar.com will not refund me or deliver the advertised product now. However, I understand that a similar product is due to be released in March by a reputable seller, with a longer battery life than advertised by these cowboys anyway, so I will wait until it is available and order from them.
:nono:

Back