New on Wii

joonboi

WiiChat Member
Sep 6, 2009
USA
Wii Online Code
1578-6685-2761-7629
I'm Joonboi and i'm new on OWNING a wii. I have one and a few games (as noted in my sig) looking to play online or just chat..

thanx

I see u like the yankees. well, I work @ yankee stadium as a security officer. Go Yanks!!!

I see u like the yankees. well, I work @ yankee stadium as a security officer. Go Yanks!!!
Dude, that's FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!

Braves fan myself but I do like the Yankees. Welcome by the way

Add Me!!

hey guys. add me and i'll be sure to add you. i'm still learning about the wii so having some knowledgable friends wouldn't hurt.

Question, do you work during the games or during away games when they aren't playing at home? You're probably already there for the double-header today, cool stuff.

Man, I wish I was you right now. =P

Question, do you work during the games or during away games when they aren't playing at home? You're probably already there for the double-header today, cool stuff.

Man, I wish I was you right now. =P

no you don't... i work home games.. in the press box.. i started at 8 am (mon 9/7/09) and clocked out 1:42am (tues 9/8/09) i'm prettyn durn tired. but yay Yanks won both games. what wii baseball game would you recommend for me? add me, i'm gonna add you.

Back