New or Old?

redneck E

redneck E
May 8, 2009
Dexter, Michigan
Wii Online Code
5273-9078-3043-9505
What get's your juices going? Weather it's Atari 2600 or anything newer what would you rather play....new or old?

I'm more of an old-school gamer, for sure. I love playing Ristar, the Genesis Sonic games, MGS 1-3 (especially MGS1), ZOE1-2, old street fighters like Capcom vs. SNK, etc.

I love the recent stuff (recently played RE5. Fantastic.)...but it's rare for me to be motivated to buy games these days. The only other game I am completely convinced I want to buy is MGS4, but I would probably need a PS3 first, haha.

I'm more of an old-school gamer, for sure. I love playing Ristar, the Genesis Sonic games, MGS 1-3 (especially MGS1), ZOE1-2, old street fighters like Capcom vs. SNK, etc.

I love the recent stuff (recently played RE5. Fantastic.)...but it's rare for me to be motivated to buy games these days. The only other game I am completely convinced I want to buy is MGS4, but I would probably need a PS3 first, haha.

I am right with you man.............................

What get's your juices going?
Sex and video games?

Kinda gives a new meaning to the words "Link up"

Speaking of sex any video games anyone played the medias current fave game Rapelay?

I did and it was ****

Back