London, England Rank: i-wii-sistable
Wii Online Code
1000-0000-0000-0000
yeh, some new pics of the game:

poke11_qjpreviewth.jpg

poke8_qjpreviewth.jpg

poke4_qjpreviewth.jpg

poke9_qjpreviewth.jpg

Great, i was waiting to see how this game was shaping up. All i can say is that the pokemon could do with some touching up. :lol:

via: http://wii.qj.net/

MetroidZ said:
i think the pokemon look "flat"

wheres the details?

1) It's Pokemon... 'nuff said ?
2) Would you want to make, how many are there now, 1000 Pokemon in great detail. That would take... a LONG time.

ocdan said:
thats cus you can play via DS wifi from the pearl and diamond versions when they come out for ds in spring in US

o shh i know my lil cousin goin to want this!!!

Flip said:
1) It's Pokemon... 'nuff said ?
2) Would you want to make, how many are there now, 1000 Pokemon in great detail. That would take... a LONG time.
1000? i thought it was like 500. anyway, they make pokemon, they should make the game detailed.

No, they look flat because those are very early progress shots. The game is hardly finished, so of course it will look sloppy. its just like red steel, graphics suxed at first, and now they are awesome. By the end, each pokemon (or at least the cool ones) will have bump-mapping models or whatever the hell it is.

it looks good but can the stop with the dang pokemon game let me gess i think they made wat 30 -32 pokemon game in 10 years that like 3 pokemon game a year god

Back