new pokémon for brawl

Koffing? Really? I like munchlax more than him. Even tingle. Ok maybe not tingle but koffing is too good of a pokeball character.

mew is a good character

moves

b up. buble (floats around in buble use the thumb pad to controle were you move and it last 5 seconds)

b over. shadow ball (like mewtwo's)

b down. dig (digs underground and comes up behind random enemy)

b.confuse (like mewtwo's)

fs.explosion

other stuff
can glide

how to unlock
beat everything 1 life on realy hard

mew does have realy good moves though

and you had to play 24 hours in melee just to get mewtwo and he sucks

mew would be a waste to me. but hey, everyone has an opinion.

i still think there's a chance their will be a female pokemon trainer...

her pokemon:

eevee - speed
hitmonlee - balance
blastoise - power

good idea!!! i would love them in the game!!! who wouldn't?

id say if ther was a girl trainer she would have this piplup, grovyle, typhlosion

also i wished u could have blastoise hes my fav after squirtle im almost always going to b poketrainer, link, angel guy

I tend to stand behind IGN when they say that any character from Melee with an original Moveset will be in Brawl, so I think both Jigglypuff and Mewto will return, although I hope they improve their movesets because even though they were both servicable, they just aren't powerful/good enough to stand up to the like of Sheik, Fox or Marth/Roy (Not to mention all the others). Mewto should be a great character. He's a freakin' psychic! but for some reason they couldn't pull it off well. Partly I think because he had only one or two good B moves and very slow clumsy-feeling movements.

As for new Pokemon, I think Pichu was dropped for Pokemon Trainer and that'll be the last new Pokemon anything in the way of Playable Characters.

why aren't people saying jigglypuff

(s)he's obviously in the game....and probably the first unlockable character any of us are going to get...just like the previous 2 games

i'm personally hoping for pichu, what's the harm in letting him stay, some people preferred him over pikachu and that will just let those people down..

Back