New Pokemon game announced, WTFs ensue

Splash_King

The Scrubbiest of Hunters
Jan 25, 2009
Nimbasa City
Wii Online Code
0129-0129-0129-0129
wut is this i dont even

[video=youtube;u34bzH5Eo04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u34bzH5Eo04&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Further details besides this trailer (gameplay, screenshots, what in god's name this game is about, etc.) found on Serebii. So now I ask all of you; what the ****... ?

Last edited:
**** ain't censored, bro. :lol:

Crazy yes, but ****? Don't knock it 'till ya play it.

**** ain't censored, bro. :lol:

Crazy yes, but ****? Don't knock it 'till ya play it.
True can't wait to see what they do for the show:wink: And something tells me it will be the lowest rated pokemon game ever but not it will be good not great like the other titles

... And on that note, I'd have a mighty facepalm session if they turned this spin-off into an anime. ._.

in other news Nintendo still ain't giving up on the ds, for every real Pokemon game Nintendo makes a spin off/random Pokemon game.
Go figures

in other news Nintendo still ain't giving up on the ds, for every real Pokemon game Nintendo makes a spin off/random Pokemon game.
Go figures
At least they wait a while before going to core games. They don't want to milk the franchise too fast.

Call of Duty!

If one thing could end Pokemon's reign of popularity, it probably would be over saturation of the core RPGs.

... Imagine how terrible all the new Pokes would be if they were developed in half a year. ;_;

Back