new psp..

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
bought a psp again today. i havent had one for a long time so what games should i check out? im into shooters and action games but anything good will do. i also have wi-fi this time around so im looking for multiplayer games (not adhoc though) any suggestions?

btw remote play is fantastic. accessing my PS3's music and videos and all my ps1 games from work.. niice lol

if you like shooters, ide check out metall gear solid portable opds, its not those crappy ac!d titles, this is a full fledge metal gear game that will keep you busy for a while

Hmm...Medal of Honor Heroes was pretty good. SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 2 was too, but I sucked at that lol. I think I got 2 kills in about 5 hours.

I don't know though, there aren't that many good PSP games IMO.

yeah socom 2 is on my list and im thinking about tactical strike. im playing the demo trying to decide if i like it enough or not. i forgot about heroes, good multiplayer? ill youtube it thanks for the suggestions. oh and im not a real big metal gear fan but i always wondered wich games were those gay card based ones or whatever..

CONTROLS QUESTION
does anybody know what the controls are like for medal of honor? i mean are they like vegas where you use the x o triangle and square to look around or is it more like socom with the lock on feature? cause i hate vegas' controls and it really ruins the multiplayer cause it's so hard. so i just camp and im totally against camping lol

Last edited:
SensesFail said:
yeah socom 2 is on my list and im thinking about tactical strike. im playing the demo trying to decide if i like it enough or not. i forgot about heroes, good multiplayer? ill youtube it thanks for the suggestions. oh and im not a real big metal gear fan but i always wondered wich games were those gay card based ones or whatever..

CONTROLS QUESTION
does anybody know what the controls are like for medal of honor? i mean are they like vegas where you use the x o triangle and square to look around or is it more like socom with the lock on feature? cause i hate vegas' controls and it really ruins the multiplayer cause it's so hard. so i just camp and im totally against camping lol

It's the face buttons to control like in Vegas . I actually prefer that so you can run and gun more easily. There's not that many people on Heroes daily, more like 150-200 every time I signed on. Still a good WW2 Shooter. And you might like Heroes 2 for the PSP instead of Heroes 1, but I've never played Heroes 2.

heros 2 looks really good. i might buy it but if its 40 dollars ill pass (not sure) because my friend just gave me killzone and vegas for free along with a few other games im borrowing for however long i want. im golden for a while lol

killzone i actually played on my first psp back in the day, only for a few days cause abotu a week after i got it i went adn sold the psp, so i get to finish it.

Back