new racing game: ferrari challenge

LeWaffles

CUSTOM
Jul 25, 2007
Around Chicago
it's a third party realistic racing game, it's supposed to have the most accurate motion controls. it's out for the ps3 as well. those who complain that the wii is for kids will be silence, hopefully. if you want to know more info i can give you the site where i found the info, but that's really all their is.

Sounds good! I was hoping for a game like that! Maybe gran tourismo or TOCA race driver a game like that.. This sounds perfect!

racing game full of ferraris? it is gonna get old fast. hope to see a racing/tuner games similar to forza/gta on wii soon.

candy eg said:
racing game full of ferraris? it is gonna get old fast. hope to see a racing/tuner games similar to forza/gta on wii soon.

What's wrong with a game full of Ferrari's (Ferrari Challenge)? They're classic, exotic Italian cars that have had an excellent reputation around the world since Ferrari Enzo released the brand.

What I laugh at is that you want to bring, yet another Japanese tuner game to the Wii after the bull that Need for Speed: Carbon and GT Pro Series gave us. Take the right way out.

And as for a GTA coming to the Wii, don't even give it a thought. GTA is a game that Miyamoto would never allow onto the Wii.

Last edited:
^^ he probly means grand turismo not gta

and miyamoto doesnt control the games, the president does (saturo iwata)
miyamoto only makes them

No, he meant Grand Theft Auto because when people abbreviate Gran Turismo, the type GT and then the number in the series (GT1-5).

Hm, I may look at this game, with it being a realistic racing game...I'd prefer F1 though, please oh please can we have F1!

glad to see people interested, if you guys want more info go to quickjump.net. it's like ign not a forum so i'm not trying to advertise or anything

Sounds interesting, I'll have to give this a rent unless I see something that blows me away.

Any videos out for this game?

ok, when ppl play game, they do it to escape life and go to another world and do something extreme without the consequence. Games are starting to be to real thus, taking fun out of it. but racing games arent this type, you can speed without getting in trouble. but the game ferarrie challenge, bring the name big rigs to my mind.

Back