new racing game: ferrari challenge

you guys remember the ridge racer series? cool but not a lot of customization. hopefully it won't be like that.
oh and i haven't seen any vids but let me know if you see any.

sorry about the typo. i did mean gran turismo. and to say to compare gt/forza to any need for speed game is crazy. need for speed is for a ricer kids not real car enthusiasts.

candy eg said:
sorry about the typo. i did mean gran turismo. and to say to compare gt/forza to any need for speed game is crazy. need for speed is for a ricer kids not real car enthusiasts.
what do you mean ricer kids?

racer kids

and BTW ANYONE who says this will be like big rigs has had to much coffe tis morning

you know... im the only that said it "MIGHT", so im guessing your directing that at me, but accumamatata(aku-mama-tata), it might not, its just the names, to me, seem so similair, yet different. what it says is so different. But the core concept of the name is the same.

yeah the trailer was pretty lame, i posted the url before i saw it, (slow downloading):lol:. It was only the intro screen and not the gameplay though so it still might be cool. Pm me if you hear anything related to a car game on wii. MarioKart is amazing but the mario sports games are far from real.

Can anyone list all the driving games for the Wii?

I have got Excite Truck and NFS Carbon. Are there any more out already and what do you think of them? Are there any comming out in the future yuo know of? I know there is a new NFS and also Mario Kart.

Back