New scenarios...

blueovalboy7

They call me Hammy!
May 23, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I think they're calling it Rocket Race or something random like that. Have any of you guys played it? I played it for the first time the other day and it was quite interesting. You are essentially invincible, but you can be assassinated, and you just race from checkpoint to checkpoint on mongooses with a vip. 4 teams of 2, vip has to make it to the checkpoint to get credit and its first to 10.

I've played it a couple of times with my friends. It was o.k, however, it's not something I'd spend hours playing..

I played it the other night with my friends and I didn't know what the hell was going on lol

It was quite fun but we only played it the once.. I ain't going to play it again I don't think.

I think its fun that you can get hit with a rocket and your mongoose just flies through the air and then just keep going. Its definitely not something I would want to do a lot, but it is a nice change of pace. I prefer Shotty Snipers over any other scenario.

surfinrach90 said:
Shotty Snipers on Valhalla is like the best thing ever lol.
Most definitely, though I am beginning to like Shotty Snipers on High Ground just as much. I like to chill in the low ground and snipe anyone who tries to come after me.

Back