New Sig...What Do You Think?

Good lord, so much to reply to.. here goes nothing.

Hotspur Warrior : I'm going to do a little research on your previous posts..see if you deserve the sig. I'll do that right now. I know I seem like such a jerk doing this but it is for the boards own good.

Flunk You2 : Yes, I used Photoshop CS2. How did I do it? Go check out the post above me.

Gymdawg : I get all of my stuff off of deviantart.com . . . . You should check it out. As far as the name of the brush, no clue. I change all of the names upon using them in my brush archives. And oh yeah, go get your wireless router.. :D

Nice font choice, and your brushes, i suppose they are abstract vector type? i like the choice of color

Vert said:
Hotspur Warrior : I'm going to do a little research on your previous posts..see if you deserve the sig. I'll do that right now. I know I seem like such a jerk doing this but it is for the boards own good.
Nah, I understand. I'd do the same if I could make signatures, to be honest. They're too much time and effort to be making them for every Tom, Dick and Harry.

Totally blowing my own trumpet, I think you'll find my posts/threads to be good contributions to Wiichat, with correct spelling and grammar in place. :)

If you could let me know, either in this thread or by PM, whether or not you'll make a sig for me, I'll greatly appreciate it. Because then I can get back to you with details/look for someone else to make me a sig.

7.5/10. The sig is great, but the font(s) used seems out of place and kinda big. Still, good sig.

Because we can, stop oppressing us you pig-faced Nazi whore.

But seriously, stop bringing up old topics.

It's okay, just remember to look for the dates in the top right corner of the every post.

Gymdawg said:
Because we can, stop oppressing us you pig-faced Nazi whore.

But seriously, stop bringing up old topics.

that wasnt necessary....

theres technically nothing wrong with old topics back to light. this topic however, why?

Back