New sig

a just sort the wii code, lol i dont no mine off by heart so i looked on a post with me and copyed the code, but musta copyd someone elses by mistake, didnt save the psd for the font bit so i had to cut patch and replace with the right wii code lol. Done now though Yay

Ta Im pretty happy with it, I wanna change a few things like but it'll have to do coz i dont wanna mess with it just incase i **** it up

i dont need censor do i, Well i aint consoring it, kids these days seems to use it enough so im very sure no1 will she it and b like O Look mummy wot that mean.

UKResist said:
i dont need censor do i, Well i aint consoring it, kids these days seems to use it enough so im very sure no1 will she it and b like O Look mummy wot that mean.
That's not the point. It's not that I don't mind, but i0n (the "head honcho" A.K.A. the admin) might, he makes the rules. Don't worry about it unless a mod or an admin asks you to censor it. I don't real care.

holy crap..... im suprised it hasnt gotten removed yet :frown2:

its ok, im not worried, i'll just go esle were to post lol. theres more nintendo forums then just this lol.

So im on Strike

His name is UKRESIST. ;)

I sure wouldn't want to be kicked off the most popular Wii website on the planet though...

Im not Worried, its not like i'll miss it, i can get info off other sites and forums.

lol you lot really do hate these kinda words dont you

its not that im doing it so i do get banned, just i dont save the psd froms scratch and the main frame is just 1 frame now, and i aint going in messing about with it all, coz i cant b assed. if i get banned i get banned, so keep of ya high horse

Doesn't mean I can do anything about it, but dude, there are a lot of young members on here. It's just not a smart thing to put for everyone to see. I can already see your post now...

"Ya wuteva dude I dont car abut that wuteva. i can just go on othe sites like i said, i wont mess iit up hahaha. its just a word"

And that would be a dumb post, so don't post anything like it....

Back