new ssb for wii?

they should use umvc3 ideas like showing if and how many times a person has quite matches early (rage quitting) and let you make a last minute decision wether you want to fight that person.

In every fighter theres always gonna be that one character that stands a few feet higher than the rest. Just HOW higher he stands is what concerns me though.

Second.jpg

All fighting games have their tiers showing who (currently) falls short, and who stands tall. But when you have a tier for a single character, that's when you know the developers ****ed up...

OHAI EXDEATH

All fighting games have their tiers showing who (currently) falls short, and who stands tall. But when you have a tier for a single character, that's when you know the developers ****ed up...

OHAI EXDEATH
Characters like MK are perfectly beatable. Exdeath is just a joke.
[video=youtube;h8bQXhRpdDw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8bQXhRpdDw&feature=colike[/video]

^^^ Such a video is wasted apon the dissidia-less minds of these fools... And yes, I've seen that video long ago. :lol:

Characters like MK are perfectly beatable.

Beatable, does not mean fair to beat unfortunately.

Exdeath is just a joke.

A twisted, cruel joke by square... The voidmobile's supreme powah has no equal. T_T

Exdeath? meh....... beat em with my Eyes closed with cecil.

What does a hold man from futurama have to do with seconding something.

And of course MKs beatable. He can DIE cant he. Hes just apparently broken.

Wonder if they'll leave final smashes as they are, or will they up the ante with them.

Gamers reaction to MK in new SSB:

1. Oh noes! They nerfed him now he sucks!

2. They left him the same, so he's still broken!

Exdeath? meh....... beat em with my Eyes closed with cecil.

Yeah, ya beat CPU Exdeath. Go enjoy some PVP Exdeath via hamachi, and you won't be so damn unimpressed.

What does a hold man from futurama have to do with seconding something.

A true Futurama fan would know. :p

Wonder if they'll leave final smashes as they are, or will they up the ante with them.

I've been wondering that since SSBU was announced, actually. The thing is, Final Smash is a literal name; since Sakurai intended for Brawl to be the last Smash Bros., he went all out with the crazy mechanic. He could take out FS' completely and possibly replace them with something new, or do as you said in upping the ante on their craziness. Only time will tell...

I want Smash Dojo!! updates nao. ;_; I'll return to my basic instincts as a rabid fanboy, checking the website every ****ing day. :lol:

Gamers reaction to MK in new SSB:

1. Oh noes! They nerfed him now he sucks!

2. They left him the same, so he's still broken!

ohai Captain Falcon.

Yeah, ya beat CPU Exdeath. Go enjoy some PVP Exdeath via hamachi, and you won't be so damn unimpressed.

I did try the multiplayer and I stand by my meh( hamachi?). Heck I mained him for a while (gotta love that teleport). Now GOLBEZ on the other hand. Ohai oroboros (ohai?)

A true Futurama fan would know. :p

A simpsons man myself.

Wait, screwed that up. Ive never separated a quote before.

Can we PWEASE let Ganon use sword in this one mistuh Sakuwai. PWEEEAAAASSSE. (Puppie eyes/ toddler voice)

Last edited by a moderator:
I did try the multiplayer and I stand by my meh( hamachi?). Heck I mained him for a while (gotta love that teleport). Now GOLBEZ on the other hand. Ohai oroboros (ohai?)

... Opinions are opinions, indeed. But as far as your's goes, it's ass backwards. >_>; Golbez is quite possibly the worst character in the game, while ExDeath is obviously the best. Ultimecia is on his heels since she's broken as well, but ExDeath is the pinnacle of SUPREME POWAH!.

Can we PWEASE let Ganon use sword in this one mistuh Sakuwai. PWEEEAAAASSSE. (Puppie eyes/ toddler voice)

If they give him a full moveset of sword/kick moves, I'd be shocked. If they used his sword in his smashes/a few moves in general, ... then it's about ****ing time. :lol: Two games he's been showing off that blade without using it, and since his sword was a huge part in fighting him in TP, he damn-well better use it to some degree. Even if he won't be all swordsman 'n ****, just have a single sword attack is better than none.

I'm sure they'l ignore all the cries of nearly a decade for Ganondorf to use his sword, though...

Back