new ssbb possible release date

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
on ebgames.com they are saying 6-1-07 is the release date for ssbb.... Thats a looonnnnggg time from know... I hope at least mario strikers charged will be released b4 then....ebgames says nothing about mario strikers chagred on there site for the wii, not 1 bit.

well, give the game a few weeks after its done to be published. But as of now they are still "collecting" charicters, so it may be awhile untill this is on the wii.

Pretty far away, but at least we have a date. I'll have Red Steel to keep me company though anyways. It's not official though

Oh man, i liked to play the game but now I got to have Zelda and Monkey ball and more to keep me company also with GC games =).

what about mario strikers charged? I have only seen that game on the wii site. HAve they said anything about its release date? Before spring? during winter? After June?

Wiitime said:
on ebgames.com they are saying 6-1-07 is the release date for ssbb.... Thats a looonnnnggg time from know... I hope at least mario strikers charged will be released b4 then....ebgames says nothing about mario strikers chagred on there site for the wii, not 1 bit.

when you say 6 you mean the 6th month right...and i hurd it was going to come out in november 07...i know japon is only having it the 31th of december 2007...

i hope not november 07.. THATs wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to long..... its the top most anticipated release for the WII.

I for one am for this long because the longer take take on this game the better it will be and on the mean time their are tons and tons of game to play before that..and i even think by then not everyone will have twillight princess finished..

i really think they will leave this game for the next year around this time to!

if not then mariokart. or another big title mario galaxy...

I heard that game wont release until 12-31-07. I am made that I have to wait a whole year for the best fighting game in the world. As long as I get Twilight Princess I can wait for Brawl.

wii.com
Games out my march 31, 2007
Wii Sports (bundled with hardware)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Excite Truck
WarioWare: Smooth Moves
Battalion Wars II
Big Brain Academy (temporary name)
Mario Strikers Charged
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Super Mario Galaxy (temporary name)

Also, i think that we wont see brawl until oct, nov, or dec of 07

It won't come out that date. EB just gives an estimat. If they gave a closer estimate, then you would think it's coming out soon, but they don't even know when it comes out

Back