new ssbb possible release date

i think;

batallion wars 2: March-April 07
Mario Strikers: March -April 07
Mario Galaxy: June-July 07
Smash Bros: June-July 07
Metroid prime 3: June-July
Animal Crossing: Oct-Nov 07

what are you basing that off of chessaholic?

I think that metroid will be out before that because it was origonaly going to be a release title but i think that its not now because they wanted to wait until 07 to make it be one of the first online games.

i forgot where i read it on the site, i was just trying to find it, but PRE-RELEASE means an estimate date

Wow It should not take 6 years for them to make a sequel for SSB I mean come on after Wind Waker there was nothng great (besides Mario Kart) that came out for the Gamecube so what happened??? Nintendo is really abusing being the best system out, just becuase you have soem good games now does mean you should be lazy and make us wait more months just becuase the PS3 and 360 have a worst game section than you thought they would.
This is just Nintendo being lazy Metriod was suppose to be a relase title now its coming out 7 months after that date? WTF??? Come on.

JerrodDRagon said:
Wow It should not take 6 years for them to make a sequel for SSB I mean come on after Wind Waker there was nothng great (besides Mario Kart) that came out for the Gamecube so what happened??? Nintendo is really abusing being the best system out, just becuase you have soem good games now does mean you should be lazy and make us wait more months just becuase the PS3 and 360 have a worst game section than you thought they would.
This is just Nintendo being lazy Metriod was suppose to be a relase title now its coming out 7 months after that date? WTF??? Come on.

Grow up and be patient. It takes time to make games. The game is still very much so in mid production. It should be out sometime in summer of 07

You guys check this out....
Rottentomatoes.com

Go toward the bottom left of the home page where the videogames are listed, and you'll see (until they change it)
That SUper Smash Bros. Brawl is listed as release date:

12-30-06!!!

Wtf?!?!?
I got my hopes up and my excitement raised, only to try and verify it by going around the web, and everyiones saying I have to wait another 6 months! Hahaha.....crap.
Seriously check it out though.

Back