New straps arrived today

Lethal

Extreme Gamer
Nov 20, 2006
Missouri
Wii Online Code
4683-8466-6765-2704
Got my straps today. Its crazy how dirty the straps get. I didnt notice until my new ones showed up. Also as a little test I decided to see how much force it took to break the old strap. It didnt take as much force as I though it would. The strap broke inside the plastic piece where the string is tied together. Here are some shots of the new straps.

I didn't feel the need to waste more Nintendo Money sending off for one. Mine work as good as they should lol

Last edited:
Wii_Smurf said:
I didn't feel the need to waste more Nintendo Money sending off for me. Mine work as good as they should lol

Waste what money? I didnt send Nintendo anything. Those original straps get weaker and weaker the more you play. The salt from your sweat start to make the strap brittle. But you dont worry about that buddy. You save Nintendo that 39 cents and later you can buy yourself a new TV lmao!

No Smoking said:
I might call in to get myself replacements but i dont see the need.

You dont call. You go to www.mynintendo.com and just fill in the form. Give them your serial number and address and they do the rest. Anybody that doesnt get the new straps deserve to get their TVs smashed lol. I used such little force to break my stock Wii strap. DOOOOM ON YOU!!! DOOOOM ON YOU!!!!

In Australia you have to called them to get replacements also. Heres a hint on how not to break your wrist strap. DONT BLOODY LET GO

No Smoking said:
In Australia you have to called them to get replacements also. Heres a hint on how not to break your wrist strap. DONT BLOODY LET GO

Rrrright. Your hands dont sweat? I have had the wiimote slip out of my hand 4 times since I owned the system. Last night was the 4th time. And i am a pretty big guy. I hold on to the wiimote pretty tightly.

Yes they do but they dont sweat to the point where the remote slips out. Also if youve got sweaty hands wipe them somewhere. Also i had my 7year old cousin play the wii for about 1hour and he was swinging like crazy and not once did the remote come out of his hands.

No Smoking said:
Yes they do but they dont sweat to the point where the remote slips out. Also if youve got sweaty hands wipe them somewhere. Also i had my 7year old cousin play the wii for about 1hour and he was swinging like crazy and not once did the remote come out of his hands.

Good for him. I swing a little harder buddy.

617847627_l.jpg

Lethal said:
Good for him. I swing a little harder buddy.

617847627_l.jpg

Whoa, that biceps looks steroided. Or atleast Cretineized or some protein supplement. It doesn't have a natural round look to it. Ah well I could be wrong :wtf:

Lol Im sure he'd kick my Arse lol but I see NO need for the New straps. I cba getting them. I might depends on my mood lol. But so far I have let go of the Wiimote: 0 times :)

No Smoking said:

And if you've noticed you sweat more as you grow older. Yeah young kids don't sweat us Teanagers do. And guess why that is?
The word Teenager is quite a hint there good buddy. I sweat but I wipe my hands also :)

Last edited:
Zori said:
Whoa, that biceps looks steroided. Or atleast Cretineized or some protein supplement. It doesn't have a natural round look to it. Ah well I could be wrong :wtf:

Nah its cool I get that alot. I am hypoglycemic. I never gain fat but I can gain muscle. I was real skinny in high school so I started weight lifting. This is how I wound up looking. I never used creatine or anything either. I broke my arm in an arm wrestling tournament and had a screw put in my forearm. You can kind of see it in the pic. Basically all you skinny kids that think they cant get big. Well this is what you will look like if you keep at it. Its a lot harder work but the payoff is big.

I swing hard because the Wii would be stupid if I didnt play like I normally would. Do you sit in your chair while you bowl or play tennis? If that was the case then I wouldnt own the damn system.

Last edited:
Back