new super mario bros 2

Elmaxo13

WiiChat Member
Mar 17, 2007
dont u think that would be awesom, for that game to come, new super mario bros 2, and be in 3d again, and of course for the beloved ds. and then also new super mario world, all of these games woulld have great potential dont u think, and if they keep on continuing the games, oh my gosh that would be awesom. so what do u think

that is the best idea ive heard all day!!
what if the New Super Mario Bros 2 had the same "theme" as Mario Bros. 2 in the way as playable characters, bosses etc...? and music!

for me the greatest thing in the world would be Super Mario Bros 3 in 3d. I dont care for what system, ds or wii or anything. Just those characters and locations and everything in 3d, racoon mario, the koopalings, the crazy levels, the music. All of those in 3d would rock my socks off.

>< I thought that was actually announced then dammit!

Remember the mario 2 we got in the USA was originally another game (doki doki panic) that was not mario related, hence the reason why it's the only game where you don't get to jump on monsters and knock them off. I'd love to see more games like this one for sure, but I doubt they will go there.

Back