new super mario bros question

Dudey

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2007
Essex, England
Wii Online Code
2753-0668-0256-5030
hi all,

you know in each world there is a cannon type thing. What is it? How do you get to go on it? I've done the last castle and wondered if they're actually a minigame or something.

edit: just had another look and it seems there is no path leading to them.

Last edited:
well in special levels there are diffrent routes you can take to beat the level (the flag will be red not black) when you go that way it will take you to the cannon i think and you can go to diffrent worlds. so if your on world on find the other route and go in the cannon it might let you skip to world 3. im not totally sure i dont have the game anymore.....

gh05t said:
well in special levels there are diffrent routes you can take to beat the level (the flag will be red not black) when you go that way it will take you to the cannon i think and you can go to diffrent worlds. so if your on world on find the other route and go in the cannon it might let you skip to world 3. im not totally sure i dont have the game anymore.....
no offence, but that didn't help me one bit :p

Dudey said:
no offence, but that didn't help me one bit :p
Listen, you knoq the level nearest the cannon where there might be a path that could lead to cannon from it? Well that level has an alternate exit, just find a different way to beat the level... if you dont understand...

Then...

Your screwed :D

Back