New Super Mario Bros

ABC

Banned
Sep 15, 2006
NyC/Nj
Wii Online Code
1929-2278-1848-3419
Ok, I searched and didn't find a thread about it. Anyway, I just got this game in and it seems I am almost done already, it's short and a bit easy but it's a crap load of FUN. This thread is to talk tips, hidden areas, trick etc etc.

well actually im in the middle of deciding wether to buy new super mario bros. mario kart DS or super mario DS. which one??

i would recommend new super mario bros although the game is unbelievably short it is fun, and the mini games are a plus me and my friends play all the times with the mini games :-0p

It depends on which games you like. If your a racier type of guy, go for MKDS, if you like the old school Mario, go for New Super Mario. It truly is that simple.

D Twizzle said:
You may be nearly finished but have you got all the worlds unlocked?

No, I need to know how to unlock them. Anyone? Even so, this game is still pretty short but DAMN is it fun.

okay!! i did it, i bought the new super mario bros. and let me tell you, its.... alright. lol. jk. yea its good. the mini games are fun. im still tryin to pass it. its jus cool how the graphics are on a handheld. i give this game 10/10!!!

Back