NEW Super Mario Galexy footage!

OMG!! *drools*

mariog01zs8.jpg

mariog02mj2.jpg

mariog03lj2.jpg

mariog04bp6.jpg

I think I'm gonna cry...no seriously this game is going to be so good it makes me want to pass out at the thought of it. That looks incredible. The graphics...the gameplay, the characters! Hell yeah Mario is BACK!

NecroDemonNZXT said:
thats looks kick ass, like early xbox 360 games
Not quite, but close enough... Plus it's also a cartoon style game, high-end vs mid-end graphics doesn't make to big of deal.

But damn... This game has more earthy areas then I orgiginaly expected, that's a good thing.

This is now my #1 game:p

StevenNevets said:
Not quite, but close enough... Plus it's also a cartoon style game, high-end vs mid-end graphics doesn't make to big of deal.

But damn... This game has more earthy areas then I orgiginaly expected, that's a good thing.

This is now my #1 game:p

really close enough id say, I mean if u look back at the Kameo game for xbox 360, u might even like mario's graphics more, or thats the feeling im getting anyway

wow graphic are much better than i thought, even though the textures and models arent amazing because of the cartoon style the rendering is close to early 360. the game play looks amazing too. really cannot wait for this game!

I agree with everything MasterJedi2U said. those pics are awsome! If this game doesn't come out this year, I'll cry. I twitch at the thought of how great it's going to be!

i wonder if this could be the game to finally get mario bros. 3 out of the throne as best mario game? just like Zelda TP is currently trying to wrestle OoT for the crown.

whatever the outcome this definately looks like hella fun. As much as i enjoyed super mario sunshine, this looks about a bajillion times more fun!

Nfanboy said:
I agree with everything MasterJedi2U said. those pics are awsome! If this game doesn't come out this year, I'll cry. I twitch at the thought of how great it's going to be!
They said it was coming this year:ciappa:

Holy Crap, I want this game SOOOO SOOO BADLY!!!

It looks better than Super Mario Sunshine in every way shape and form!!!!!!

Damn, it looks awesome!!!!! I've never been so excited for a game, it looks so promising!

srry about the extreme fanboy outburst...it just looks that awesome.

Back