New Super Paper Mario Screenshots

I don't understand though. If you go into 3D mode in order to side step an enemy. Then you go BACK to 2D and another enemy is coming at you. Shouldn't you NOT be damaged since its in the same "plane" as the other one you just avoided? I was watching the movies and that kinda disturbed me.

And hey Kotik. Long time no talk. Anyways I'm back at school so I haven't been on my Wii in a while. Anyways hope to see you around. Later

MasterJedi2U said:
I don't understand though. If you go into 3D mode in order to side step an enemy. Then you go BACK to 2D and another enemy is coming at you. Shouldn't you NOT be damaged since its in the same "plane" as the other one you just avoided? I was watching the movies and that kinda disturbed me.

And hey Kotik. Long time no talk. Anyways I'm back at school so I haven't been on my Wii in a while. Anyways hope to see you around. Later

Just because its got some 3d doesnt mean that the 3d principle was supposed to be applied to the 2d view. Its like two totally different games. Yes it doesnt make sense (but its a video game) and people never complained when 2d was all there was.

MasterJedi2U said:

I don't know how thay willl get around that problem^...good point! Game still looks good, though, and it's nice to see Peach and Bowser in their old skool look.

I just reserved my copy at EB so i guess i hope it lives up to the hype its been getting.

I just saw the Gamespot live gameplay session today on their website. Let me tell you, this game will be awesome. Also, ign just released their review scoring the game at a respectable 8.9 out of 10. Check out the review

I watched the 4-hour long gameplay on Gamespot, i'm 100% so getting this game when it comes out in Europe

Definitely looks good. Will be picking this up very soon.

Back