New Super Smash Bro trailer

They have screwed up fox's face, the other fox looked better in SSBM..Now they have just crossed fox of my list for playing him in ssbb.....i mean he has the biggest fore-head, his body and equipment looks better than the ssbm version of fox but they have stuffed the face up big time but anyway the stages look good and we saw snakes moves...YAY!!!!!!!!! they look alright to use.

Well, it's nice to see Fox!!! Although, he has changed a bit from his N64 version, they sort of had to update him since the N64 version of Fox was a bit...plastic. This new version has a cooler gun, a nice new stage, and his eyes look pretty cool. Just noticing, he seems to be battling some other characters on that stage, but you can't really make them out. Are these some more new characters or are they just the already announced characters jumping around?

Also, what's with all the crawling? Wario, Snake, and Picachu are all at one point or another crawling or sneaking along. I can understand Snake doing it, but why the others? I wonder if all characters will have this ability and what it serves?

Well, better graphics, more levels, destructible parts of the levels, Snake with a bazooka...crawling, and FOX!! I'm really looking forward to this game!

I think that Mario Kart level was just a mini-game dude. Possibly even Adventure Mode.

Anyone else think the gameplay looks a bit... I guess, clunky or heavy would be the best ways to describe it. Just has the feel to it.

I'm sure it will be great anyway, and I'll be buying it regardless :D. Whether it replaces Melee or not is yet to be seen.

well i like the idea of being able to destroy platforms and fox is great what ever he looks like wolf should replace falco hes much better and do you think the guys fox is fight are the new wire men?

Back