New Super Smash Bro trailer

I am freakin excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They all look awesome!!!!! The levels, the moves, everything looks like it will live up to my expectations!!!!!!!!!!!11 C'mon Brawl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmm well i was very dissappointed....wait before that...the video wasnt at all the same it showed alot of new things...it confirmed destructable arenas and showed alot of new ones as well.....but im dissappointed because characters from Melee have no new moves....they all still have the same moves whats with that....and i was hoping that a new character would be shown....not one thats been in SSB since the beginning.

there were a few new characters shown in that vid, like characters that werent in melee. And i think its better to keep the melee characters the same, because you have new characters for different moves and if u like a character you dont want it to be completly changed.

in touch with the wii said:
well i like the idea of being able to destroy platforms and fox is great what ever he looks like wolf should replace falco hes much better and do you think the guys fox is fight are the new wire men?

i agree, i think wolf should take over falco.
plus did you know normal samus wasnt in the video.

Last edited:
NateTheGreat said:
Yeah, I noticed that too. I really hope Samus and Zamus are the same character; just makes more sense. Her gun looked pretty nice too.
i dont. Zamus doesnt look like a very good character to play as. id rather have separate characters

asdfghjkl said:
I congradulate the guy that started this thread. He's the first guy that had a thread about this video.
Woo do I get a trophy?

JCpackers05 said:
but im dissappointed because characters from Melee have no new moves....they all still have the same moves whats with that....
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. The moves from Melee were perfect. As well, many of the moves in Melee, were the same in SSB 64.

JCpackers05 said:
hmmmm well i was very dissappointed....wait before that...the video wasnt at all the same it showed alot of new things...it confirmed destructable arenas and showed alot of new ones as well.....but im dissappointed because characters from Melee have no new moves....they all still have the same moves whats with that....and i was hoping that a new character would be shown....not one thats been in SSB since the beginning.

i think u've forgotten that everyone has that one special attack that was shown in the 1st trailer

Back