*NEW TALES GAME FOR THE WII* ( tales of symphonia sequel)

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
Its called Sword of Legendia and its going to be coming sometime this year or next year.....what do you think its like....hows the controller going to work with the game???
I would like to see some old characters come back...and some weapons....and I also hope they improved the graphics so you can see some actual emotion on the characters faces!

i think the game will be good like all the other tales games. The wiicontroler would probably go good with this game i think because u could swing the wiimote to attack hold the b button and swing to do techs joystick to walk z to switch target c to block in battle and in free roam use a to interact with stuf

Where did you find out about the new Tales game, my friends and I loved Symphonia, but I hadn't seen anything on a new Tales.

If they kept the same kind of fighting system, I don't think it would be very hard to do motions for moves and more complicated motions for the bigger moves and specials.

FSUMercerian17 said:
Where did you find out about the new Tales game, my friends and I loved Symphonia, but I hadn't seen anything on a new Tales.

If they kept the same kind of fighting system, I don't think it would be very hard to do motions for moves and more complicated motions for the bigger moves and specials.

I found it out at wikipedia....but I think it was on a list of titles for the wii...but no info or screens of it at all! In fact, hardly any people at all know about it! But I just got into the tales series...got into the dragon quest series a while ago...but I hope Dragon Quest Swords isnt bad....!

wii_cammy said:
is gta 4 coming on the wii????????????

uhhh dude way of subject.....but I dont know....its just a rumor....

Back