new to forum, but not wii.

Ty.

Wii mi...
Oct 5, 2007
Wi
hello everyone, I am new to the forum, but not the wii, I have had mine sience early june, and love it!

you can see the stuff I have for it in my sig, and I am getting 3 wii motes from sams club for 78 bucks out the door, so if anyone needs some wii motes, that is the place to go, basically you get one for free! They also have the niko charger station and component video cable for 35 bucks together. :yikes:

Fianally, Is there any good/bad info on the 1800 mah battery packs that charce via usb?

I have tracked down 4 of them for under 40 bucks shipped, So I would like to know if they are a good buy.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Welcome to WiiChat. I'm not really sure about the batteries though. Thanks for the info about Sam's Club.

"Ello there you!".....is what DP would say...

Hello, welcome to Wiichat!

Welcome to Wiichat
You can call me Icy:cornut:
Feel free to ask any questions that you may have

thanks for all of the kind words!

is there any way to do a full power down from the wii remote, or can you only get the red light to come on from the power button?

Also, on many other fourms I belong to, My name is Ty, without the "." so if a mod could get rid of that, I would appriciate it.

thanks again.

Welcome to WiiChat.
If you need help with something feel free to send me or someone else a private message or something.

Enjoy it here!

Welcome buddy! cya round the site. thanks for the info and remember to follow the rules!

btw. no idea on the battery question. and don't double post please. there is an edit button in the corner of your post. later!

Welcome to WiiChat. Sorry I can't help you with your battery problem, but if you need any other help, feel free to PM me or any other member. Enjoy your stay here.

well most chargables last over a year so it would be a good steal, trust me i haven't even trade out my aa for another set for the wii mot and i had it for 5 monthes

oh welcome to wiichat, hope u don't get losts

Back