New To PC Gaming

In this case, it's the one has more realism that gives me an advantage.

Last edited:
Who said I loose? Battlefield 3 Beta, I did quite well in comparison to other games. I looked at simply by looking at my death to life ratio. I can say I killed more than I died. In other games... I just f***ing die because the game doesn't make sense half the time.

I think he's referring to how terrible CoD is and it makes no sense that everyone likes it, but... I could be wrong.

About what he meant to say, I mean.

I think he's referring to how terrible CoD is and it makes no sense that everyone likes it, but... I could be wrong.
I think it's safe to say he's talking about unrealistic qualities of 90's PC shooters, right BluRayPSP? This is what I have to say about the realism of Battlefield 3.
bloodshot.png

Although it is late, WiiAssassin said what I pretty much meant. With CoD... yeah... I don't really get it half the time why everybody likes it so I can go with both concepts, except with this message, I'm putting them together. I don't understand the 90's games and how a bunch of people paid so much money for games that were so unrealistic. The only 90's game I would buy for multi-player mayhem would have to be Half-Life. After playing it for while, I've had fun being able to kill some of these a**holes. As long as I'm able to kill them a few times... I can careless how many times I get killed. It's like a racing game, if you play a game against someone that beats you every time and you cannot win EVER! Are you going to continue playing or quit?

It's like a racing game, if you play a game against someone that beats you every time and you cannot win EVER! Are you going to continue playing or quit?
It's one of those life lessons. It doesn't matter if you win or lose, what matters is if you have fun.
I'm horrible at Starcraft, yet I love it.

It's one of those life lessons. It doesn't matter if you win or lose, what matters is if you have fun.

Indeed. Can't always win, so might as well have fun when losing.

... If I didn't have any fun losing, I would of quit Red Dead multiplayer in the first month. :lol:

I am getting a new computer...!?... in the future probably about in next two months or so. what do you think of the customized Alienware PC Specs:

AlienWare Specs

Intel Core i7 2670QM 2.2GHz (3.1GHz w/Turbo Boost 6MB Cach)
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
4GB Dual Channel DDR3 @1600MHz RAM
3.0GB DDR3 NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M using NVidia Optimus Technology
750GB [7200RPM] Sata 3GB/s Internal HDD
14" [720p] 1366x768p resolution WLED backlit Display
8x SuperMulti DVD+R/RW Slot Load Optical Drive
Interal High-Def 5.1 Surround Sound Audio

Laptops Look:
Nebula Red with Soft Touch Finsh [Red Colored Laptop]
Personalized Plate [With My Name]
Keyboard Lighting [Quasar Blue]
Wallpaper [Alienhead Chrome Red]

Pre-Installed Apps:
Steam and Portal Factory Installed

All for $1,299

Are you wanting to play online or offline?
Some great free online games that dont require high specs to get into are League of Legends awesome RTS
Dungeon Fighter online classic beat em up rpg
ijji gunz 3rd person shoot requires a lot of skill but is always flooded with hackers every other patch.
Quake live its like quake 3 but free and launches from the browser.
Offline game I can't recommend since I don't really play.

Back