new to the forum, and the wii!

jangleman

WiiChat Member
Dec 10, 2009
i just bought my first wii about 20 min ago. i got over excited and didnt notice i forgot the 2 year warranty the store i bought it from offered. starts with wal ends with mart. i havent opened it and i still have the receipt so i dont think it should be a problem returning it and adding on next time but should i be worried? how reliable is this thing anyways?

when u register ur wii on nintendo club u get extra 90 day warranty, and for the 2 year warranty, some store allow u to buy the warranty with in 7 day u bought the system.

Edit: so far, i know people who had it when it first came out and none of them had problems with it.
nor I havent heard of Wii Horror story overheating or system failure

Last edited:
I bought my Wii Console April 30, 2009 and still runs fine for me. I didn't really see any reason to get the extended warranty because I know Nintendo Systems are very reliable compared to XBOX 360 systems (Which my 360 died within 3 Months; Stopped reading discs). If you register you console at Nintendo.com using a Club Nintendo Account, you get an additional 30 day warranty (Under warranty for 1 year and 30 days).

Back